JellyPages.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year.....New Project

2010 is here! I definitely am not in need of another way to spend my time. Recently, however, I was reading a post on Scrapping the Magic from April Baker about a project she started last year. You can read the details here:

April's Post on StM

Project 365

I'm taking on this project in an attempt to look more closely at my life, make some changes, and also as a fun thing to do while participating in one of my favorite activities: photography.

After reading the details of Taylor McKnight's Project 365, I think I'll have to modify it just a bit for my tastes. Anyone who knows me knows that I always have to put in my two cents worth! So, my pics will also have short comments/thoughts.

Also, instead of posting my pics on Flickr or some other photo organizing site, I'll just post my pics here.

One other thought on this.....my pics won't sum up my day necessarily. They might be random, could be something important to me at the time, or just...well, who knows...the possibilities are endless!

So, here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment