JellyPages.com

Friday, July 24, 2009

Well, we're headed to the beach tomorrow after my Dad gets home from work....probably about 1:00 pm or so. We're headed to the Outer Banks, specifically Rodanthe, NC to camp in my parents' pop-up camper. Yeah, I know....to some people camping at the beach is out of the question. You have to know how we go before you make a judgement: our pop-up is fully equipped with microwave, refrigerator, air conditioning, cable TV, and wifi! You didn't really think I could live without a wifi connection, did you? Roughin' it? HARDLY! The only difficult part (but not unreasonable) is that the bathroom is a short walk away from our campsite! Well, ya can't have it all, can you?

Here's a picture of an example of our camper (it's a pretty close likeness...the color is a little off):




My next blog: Pics from our trip to the OBX!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to marvelous weather, warm sand, some great shell finds and quality time with your family! ENJOY! I love the pop up! Joanna aka disney_a_go_go

    ReplyDelete